Consecutive interpreting for punctual or regular events: seminaries, conferences, festivals, reception of groups, workshops, cultural and tourist visits, and other events requiring an interpreting service.
Cultural awareness, mastering of foreign languages and understanding of the cultural specificities of each country due to having lived and worked there. Many interpreting experiences during trips abroad, facility of communication, flexibility, mobility.
- Interpreter at DEDALUS conference in Pontivy. DEDALUS provides a digital database and communication system in health organisations accross the world.
- Interpreter at sollicitor’s office for a house sale, (French→ English→French), September 2019
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreter at Interreg REVE 2019, Redon. Conferences and workshops linked to citizen green energy projects. June 2019
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpreter during the meeting with the Mexican writer Aura Xilonen, at Plessé’s library, Reader’s Award. (Spanish→French→Spanish), september 2018Interpreter at Interreg Social Lab, Rennes, Brittany. Meeting of European partners working on social solidarity economy, consecutive interpreting during the meetings (English→French→Spanish), simultaneous during visits (French→English) July 2018
- Interpreter at police station for a theft declaration: French→ English→French (liaison), June 2018
- Interpreter during the meetings of the organization Mosaïc, Catalonia. German→Spanish, 2008 to 2010.
- Interpreter during the following up and evaluation of work placements of French pupils in England. English→French→English, October 2010 and 2011.
- Interpreter during the following up and evaluation of work placements of French pupils in Poland. Polish→French→Polish, every Ocvtober, since 2013