All types of documents: essays, novels, websites, mails, projects, reports, minutes, menus, leaflets, brochures, and other kinds of publications.
Estimates are tailored according to the length of the document, the deadline, and also the source and target languages.
The following indicative prices include all taxes for a literary text:
|Source Language||Target language||Price in Euros|
precise understanding of source and target languages, serious and efficient work, respectful of deadlines, wide knowledge of vocabulary and cultural references, experience in literary and professional translation.
- Translation and proofreading of subtitles for Sublime Subtitling, collaboration for documentaries on Gaia and Netflix. “What the BLEEP do we know”, “A course in Miracles”, “The Moses Code”, “Contact has Begun”, “What is real? The story of Jivamukti yoga”, “The Mindfulness Movie”, “Madam Blavatsky, a spiritual traveller”, “Strikeback”. English→French, 2017-2018
- Partial translation of the novel « W glab lawendowych uliczek » 2015 (In the heart of lavender streets) by the young polish writer Klaudia Kopiasz. (Polish→French)
- Translations for the French Institute of Olot, Catalonia 2006, 2007, 2008: essays, studies, mails, teaching resources. (Catalan/Spanish/English→French, French→Spanish/English)
- Translations for the Language School « Complementos », Corbera de Llobregat, Catalonia, 2005, 2006 : reports, mails, administrative documents. (Catalan/Spanish/English→French, French→Spanish/English)
- Translations for the international musicians Murielle SCHREDER and Maël LHOPITEAU, 2015, 2016:Emails, technical details for concerts. (French → Spanish, Catalan)